Bleach Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Addict

The #1 Bleach Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..ichigo's girlfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rukia1507_ichigo

..ichigo's girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: ..ichigo's girlfriend   ..ichigo's girlfriend EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:06 am

senna ... claiming herself a shinigami..
rukia ... real shinigami ..a tough one .. caring .. loves to draw chappy the bunny..
orihime ... a bubbly girl .. have a crush on ichigo .. have a large imagination..
who do u think ichigo choose ? to be his girlfriend ?
buwahahahahaa !!!
i cant think of any topic ..
please reply in this nonsense topic mine..
sorry.. Very Happy Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
hitsugayataicho

PostSubject: Re: ..ichigo's girlfriend   ..ichigo's girlfriend EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:32 pm

rukia1507_ichigo wrote:
rukia ... real shinigami ..a tough one .. caring .. loves to draw chappy the bunny..
orihime ... a bubbly girl .. have a crush on ichigo .. have a large imagination..
buwahahahahaa !!!

he will choose... NO ONE!!! haha! well, i do have a good point; senna dissolved in ichigos arms... literally, orihime is only thought of as a friend since the first time they met, rukia and him act more like siblings than lovers, and, most of all, ichigo's an idiot. i'm in no place to say that since everyone i know who knows bleach says that i'm a lot like him(and hitsugaya combined)... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
MMmmDaanToT

PostSubject: Re: ..ichigo's girlfriend   ..ichigo's girlfriend EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:22 pm

hitsugayataicho wrote:
rukia1507_ichigo wrote:
buwahahahahaa !!!

he will choose... NO ONE!!! haha! well, i do have a good point; senna dissolved in ichigos arms... literally, orihime is only thought of as a friend since the first time they met, rukia and him act more like siblings than lovers, and, most of all, ichigo's an idiot. i'm in no place to say that since everyone i know who knows bleach says that i'm a lot like him(and hitsugaya combined)... Rolling Eyes

i just think orihime and ichigo look cute together
haha
and hitsugaya, i can't see ichigo in you
Back to top Go down
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
hitsugayataicho

PostSubject: Re: ..ichigo's girlfriend   ..ichigo's girlfriend EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:14 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
hitsugayataicho wrote:
rukia1507_ichigo wrote:
buwahahahahaa !!!

i just think orihime and ichigo look cute together
haha
and hitsugaya, i can't see ichigo in you

you dont know me! shut up! youve only known me for what, a month?! it takes years for you to get to know me... so be happy that you know i like anime!! i dunno if orihime & ichigo wuld go together... a spacey nice girl & a well-rounded guy... i cant really imagine them together. to be honest, i think rukia & ichigo go best cuz their personalities are kinda the same.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..ichigo's girlfriend   ..ichigo's girlfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

..ichigo's girlfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Addict :: Bleach :: Bleach Movies :: Bleach Movie 1: Memories of Nobody-
Jump to: