Bleach Addict

The #1 Bleach Forum
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 maplestory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: maplestory   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:45 pm

maplestory's awesome!!! ehehe XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kon
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:33 pm

lilpuppyxD wrote:
maplestory's awesome!!! ehehe XDDDD
I play runescape Twisted Evil muahahahahaha Twisted Evil lol.. I wanna try maple story but I got problems playing it by starting the game, I have an acct that I havent played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachaddict.forummotion.com
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Kon wrote:
lilpuppyxD wrote:
maplestory's awesome!!! ehehe XDDDD
I play runescape Twisted Evil muahahahahaha Twisted Evil lol.. I wanna try maple story but I got problems playing it by starting the game, I have an acct that I havent played.

roflll cool! i wanted to play runescape too Very Happy how's it different than maplestory? aw well thats okxD you can play runescape loll Very Happy ...lol..you have an acct you havent played on..? i barely get to play anyways...-.-0 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:25 pm

my RPG phase ended...
YAY!!
hahahaha
yea but i used to play maplestory, gunbound, counterstrike
now it's all about wii
haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
my RPG phase ended...
YAY!!
hahahaha
yea but i used to play maplestory, gunbound, counterstrike
now it's all about wii
haha

aww..koool! the wii!!!! >__< do you have super mario brawl? that game's FUNN!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:02 pm

YES
currently addicted to brawl and wii sports
hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
YES
currently addicted to brawl and wii sports
hahaha

gasp~ O= luckyyyy..rofl..addicted..i'm addicted to maplestorryyy lolll did ya play the part of brawl
where everyone was invisible? that was funnyy and interestingXD lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:26 am

lilpuppyxD wrote:
maplestory's awesome!!! ehehe XDDDD

i played it once at my best frends house n then i got addicted. i went on like 2x n then i met this guy who was into inuyasha n trained me but it took me an hour to figure out that i didnt have to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: maplestory   Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm

hitsugayataicho wrote:
lilpuppyxD wrote:
maplestory's awesome!!! ehehe XDDDD

i played it once at my best frends house n then i got addicted. i went on like 2x n then i met this guy who was into inuyasha n trained me but it took me an hour to figure out that i didnt have to do anything.

lolll...kooolxD wow..=O inuyasha!! i like inuyasha, tooo! >__<"" XD lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: maplestory   

Back to top Go down
 
maplestory
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Maplestory Sprites
» maplestory effects

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Addict :: Out of Bleach :: Games-
Jump to: