Bleach Addict

The #1 Bleach Forum
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 DEATHNOTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: DEATHNOTE   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:35 pm

who reads DEATHNOTE here? i think it's pretty awesome and cool..lollxD i just finished book 6 though...
BLEACH is still the awesomest! hahha Very Happy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kon
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:53 pm

lilpuppyxD wrote:
who reads DEATHNOTE here? i think it's pretty awesome and cool..lollxD i just finished book 6 though...
BLEACH is still the awesomest! hahha Very Happy XD

Arrow My friend really likes death note but they said the death note is a short story Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachaddict.forummotion.com
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Kon wrote:
lilpuppyxD wrote:
who reads DEATHNOTE here? i think it's pretty awesome and cool..lollxD i just finished book 6 though...
BLEACH is still the awesomest! hahha Very Happy XD

Arrow My friend really likes death note but they said the death note is a short story Arrow

=O really? awww...that sucks T~T...-.-0 oh well... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:28 pm

i watched the whole anime series for death note
IT WAS AWESOME
really recommend

has anyone seen the movie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:29 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
i watched the whole anime series for death note
IT WAS AWESOME
really recommend

has anyone seen the movie?
=OOO! you watched the whole anime series!? did it have a good ending? lollxD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:03 pm

yea the ending was pretty good
not what i expected though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilpuppyxD

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
yea the ending was pretty good
not what i expected though

awesome! is it the same with the manga? xD someone says L dies...does he really... D:? ^ ^"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

lilpuppyxD wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
yea the ending was pretty good
not what i expected though

awesome! is it the same with the manga? xD someone says L dies...does he really... D:? ^ ^"

that was prolly me & steph sayin that. i kept screaming "L DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad No " all weekend and today. yea, watari dies too. gomenesai, did i ruin it for ya puppy? oh, but there's still more to come. matt n mello's gonna come in the next show. you should watch the anime. its really cool. a lotta girls say that L and Light are really hot. *ahem... i kinda do too... silent *
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DEATHNOTE   

Back to top Go down
 
DEATHNOTE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Addict :: Out of Bleach :: All anime-
Jump to: