Bleach Addict

The #1 Bleach Forum
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Post, post and post!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kon
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Post, post and post!!   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Feel free to post here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachaddict.forummotion.com
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Continuation from the schoolmates   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:38 pm

when tot said, you mean old tots, i meant tot is OLD, as in... getting WRINKLY, LAZY, FORGETFULL....
yeah. thats what i meant. tots my senpai, and i do respect her(like one pint), but... like i said earlier, i DO OWN her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:23 pm

hitsugayataicho wrote:
when tot said, you mean old tots, i meant tot is OLD, as in... getting WRINKLY, LAZY, FORGETFULL....
yeah. thats what i meant. tots my senpai, and i do respect her(like one pint), but... like i said earlier, i DO OWN her.


YOU DO NOT OWN ME

oh and by the way i'm already lazy and forgetfull
BUT NOT WRINKLY
that's just gross
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:44 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
hitsugayataicho wrote:
when tot said, you mean old tots, i meant tot is OLD, as in... getting WRINKLY, LAZY, FORGETFULL....
yeah. thats what i meant. tots my senpai, and i do respect her(like one pint), but... like i said earlier, i DO OWN her.


YOU DO NOT OWN ME

oh and by the way i'm already lazy and forgetfull
BUT NOT WRINKLY
that's just gross

i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Quote :


i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.

i'm not old!!

i'm young like a catapillar
=]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
Quote :


i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.

i'm not old!!

i'm young like a catapillar
=]

a very bad simile. pay more attention in lit class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:24 pm

hitsugayataicho wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
Quote :


i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.

i'm not old!!

i'm young like a catapillar
=]

a very bad simile. pay more attention in lit class.


i have an "A" in lit.
WHAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:34 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
hitsugayataicho wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
Quote :


i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.

i'm not old!!

i'm young like a catapillar
=]

a very bad simile. pay more attention in lit class.


i have an "A" in lit.
WHAT!

are you in ELD? or in CP? maybe you have an A in lit, but is your poetry really good in that class?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 pm

hitsugayataicho wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
hitsugayataicho wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
Quote :


i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.

i'm not old!!

i'm young like a catapillar
=]

a very bad simile. pay more attention in lit class.


i have an "A" in lit.
WHAT!

are you in ELD? or in CP? maybe you have an A in lit, but is your poetry really good in that class?

im in AS
YEA HECKA SMART
and of course my poetry is good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:13 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
hitsugayataicho wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
hitsugayataicho wrote:
MMmmDaanToT wrote:
Quote :


i rest my case... maybe youre using age-defying cream... cuz you deny that you are old.

i'm not old!!

i'm young like a catapillar
=]

a very bad simile. pay more attention in lit class.


i have an "A" in lit.
WHAT!

are you in ELD? or in CP? maybe you have an A in lit, but is your poetry really good in that class?

im in AS
YEA HECKA SMART
and of course my poetry is good

oh, ok. then i wouldve expected a way better simile than "i'm young like a caterpillar". that was a really lame simile, so i dont believe you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
MMmmDaanToT
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:32 pm

fine i'm young as a baby

there

happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitsugayataicho
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-02-23
Age : 25
Location : Seireitei

PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 pm

MMmmDaanToT wrote:
fine i'm young as a baby

there

happy

thats much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/akitosana003
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post, post and post!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Post, post and post!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Post-its On The Mirror
» Post your simracing setup
» How to post attachment ?
» MOC - Australia Post Office
» RAF based or visiting Malta post war

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Addict :: Out of Bleach :: No topics-
Jump to: